Capital Loan Center Kenya gives you an opportunity to apply for an Unsecured Online Loan.No paperwork, no long procedures. We are committed to arranging cash assistance for borrowers living in Kenya.
To be eligible for an online loan, you must:
- Have a valid government-issued ID
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an active Mpesa user for the last 2 months.
Minimum Amount you can borrow is Ksh 5,000, Maximum Amount Ksh 200,000
- You must be able to repay the loan within 24 months with an interest rate of 7.5% p.a
- Approval takes 10 minutes and loans are sent via MPESA within 30 minutes.
- After application a customer care agent will get in touch with you and advise you further on any questions you may have and the repayment details.
Procedure Of Application.
- Fill in the details as required below.
- State the purpose of the loan Personal/Business/Emergency.
- All First time(New) applicants are required to pay a fee of ksh 300 only which is automatically refunded if you DO NOT qualify for a loan.
(The Fee is used to confirm your credit history from the relevant lending organizations and therefore determine your starting Loan Limit.Kindly note that the Ksh 300 is only refunded if you DO NOT qualify for the loan.If you do qualify it counts as your registration fees and in that case we do not refund.)
- Go To MPESA
- Send Money
- Enter Number 0795138838 (MR Geoffrey S. Chemwabit, Finance Officer )
- Amount Ksh 300
After the registration you will receive a confirmation code via SMS which you shall Enter Below.You shall Also be notified on how much you qualify as the first loan and the repayment schedule and amount.
By clicking Submit You declare that the information You have provided is true and accurate